FhGFS professional support is available in English and German (see below for professional support details).
User Mailing List
The user mailing list provides a platform to ask other users for help. (The FhGFS development team checks posts on the list only on an irregular basis. If you run FhGFS in a production environment, see below for professional support details.)
Fraunhofer provides commercial support for FhGFS:
- Guaranteed next business day response and optional remote login.
- Direct contact to the file system developers.
- Support subscription fees:
- Support fees are per server per year, based on the number of machines running the FhGFS metadata and/or storage service (independent of the number of clients).
- Different prices for single-target and multi-target servers. (*)
(phone: +49 631 31600 4459, Mr Pfreundt) for more information.
FhGFS support is also available in cooperation with our international partners (support details may vary).
*) A storage target is any directory or partition (usually a RAID volume), which is assigned to a FhGFS storage or metadata service to store user data. Machines with mutliple RAID volumes per server are multi-target servers, machines that are running either a FhGFS storage or a metadata service (not both) with only a single RAID volume are single-target servers.